Video Marketing Can suggest Feelings
Visual content that is interesting, exclusive and of high-quality will arouse strong feelings within its audience. Let’s analyse the most common feelings and emotions that video marketing can evoke
Online videos have a big advantage over other marketing content: the human touch it brings to brands. When real people appear in your video it gains the trust of your users and, with competition growing between brands in almost every online niche, this trust can make all the difference.
If you want to ignite curiosity in your potential audience, try dicing your content Curiosity – isolated word in vintage wood letterpress printing blocks into shorter videos. This is an effectual video marketing method if you want to get conversions in the form of subscriptions. Always end your videos with a puzzle about what to be expecting in the next video and/or a call-to-action link to a site with further details not shared in the video.
When a prospective customer is considering doing business with you, they will regularly look for customer testimonials. If you have a text testimonial with a picture, name and location, they will only be half convinced. But if you have a video testimonial, then you’ll have them: they can recognize themselves with the other person and this will eliminate any apprehension they may still have.
Most of the viral content on the internet and social media are videos. Videos are fun to watch and some of them can be awfully imaginative (e.g. animated videos, funny videos). Look for a idea related to your position and bring it to life with a blend of creativity and humor ; the just right recipe to boost your brand’s fan base. This kind of video is not easy as it takes a lot of conceptualization and expertise. But if you can administer to make one, the competition will be so sparse that it will set you apart from others in your industry.
The statistics speak for themselves. Video marketing has a huge affect on sales:
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016.
- Globally, online video traffic will be 55% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2016.
- 76% of marketers plan to add video to their sites, making it a higher priority than Facebook, Twitter and blog integration.
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month, spending more than 4 billion hours watching videos.
- 2 billion video views per week are monetized on YouTube, and every auto-shared tweet results in six new YouTube browsing sessions.
Wondering how to add video to your marketing strategy? Here are 5 ideas to get you started:
- Share big announcements with your customers via video. It’s one of the easiest and fastest ways for viewers to consume and understand the information you’re sharing.
- Add customer reviews and testimonials via video to your website. It not only adds a human touch to your business but also allows customers to connect to others on a deeper level (and creates confidence and trust with your brand).
- Use this as an chance to make new content. Webinars and video blogs can be posted to your website, YouTube, Facebook and other accounts!
- Add a clip or two to your email marketing campaigns. Either embed the video or add a screenshot that people can click on that leads them to a video on your website. Again, it’s the quickest and easiest way for viewers to consume your information and makes it a great, engaging way for your content to be shared – and drives traffic to your websites or social platforms.
- Demos, training, interviews, and live event coverage are all great opportunities to share more information about your brand and business without ‘selling’ your brand.
Popular Video Formats
Some of the most popular video formats that generate user engagement or increase brand visibility are:
- Video testimonials
- Product demos
- About us videos
- Instructional videos
- Video tutorials
- Animated videos
- Creative videos with elements of humor
- Celebrities endorsing the brand
Video Marketing Agency in Vadodara
Abhishek Enterprise is a digital agency, specializing in video production and marketing. We produce professional, engaging content that is outrageous, fun, funny, emotional, entertaining… anything but boring. We then distribute your content online in a way that is specific to your needs – ensuring predictable, measurable results and turning strangers into fans, and fans into customers.
930 total views, 0 views today