Please Read and Review the Following License Agreement
(Terms and Condition) Before Purchasing Website
- All the queries related to features/modifications/customization/payment needs to be emailed to us and get the final quote and confirmation from us. Communication through phone, regarding the features or changes, is also considered but Email acknowledgment is compulsory.
- Before starting the project, if any changes required in the features or in the designs have to be emailed to us to get the approval and the final quotation will be sent for the same. After the project is started, any additional features or modifications requested will be at an additional cost.
- Abhishek Graphics provides you web-hosted eCommerce solutions, only after 50% of advance payment and the remaining 50% payment to be paid after the completion of the website. The website will go live after receiving the 100% payment.
- The product is sold on an “as-is basis” with functions/features as specified on the website and any claim stating that features/function missing or not “as expected” by the buyer or not like how it is found in other similar products/competitors will not be taken into consideration, and Abhishek Graphics in no way will be liable for such claims.
- The amount paid towards the website development services is Non-Refundable under any circumstances.
- All customization services of any magnitude will be charged accordingly and the client in no way possesses the right to claim for free customization services citing to the payment he has done initially for the actual product or for a previously agreed customization task/project/functionality.
- There is no guarantee that all product updates will be available at the same price. Abhishek Graphics reserves the right to charge a price for the product updates it releases according to the nature of the update.
- Abhishek Graphics may use your website URL to our client list and portfolio to display on our website.
- Abhishek Graphics is not subject to loss of information or any harm the administration may bring about you/your PC/your customers/clients or others related to you.
- Abhishek Graphics reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions and pricing for our services without any prior notice to anyone.
- Abhishek Graphics may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
- The Website is provided “as is”. Abhishek Graphics and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Abhishek Graphics nor its suppliers and licensors make any warranty that the Website will be error-free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- In no event will Abhishek Graphics, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Abhishek Graphics under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Abhishek Graphics shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Abhishek Graphics, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
Abhishek Graphics End User License Agreement:
- Hereafter, “Product” or “software” refers to the extension or other scripts that you buy, “Licensor” refers to Abhishek Graphics, “License” refers to this document, and “Licensee” refers to the party that received this license after having downloaded the respective product and paying the required fee as determined by the Licensor. This License governs the use of the accompanying product, and your purchase and use of the product constitutes your acceptance of this License and all of its contents and stipulations.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NEITHER A FREEWARE NOR SHAREWARE. IT IS A COMMERCIALLY LICENSED PRODUCT. IT MUST BE PURCHASED FROM THE LICENSOR FOR USE BY ANY INDIVIDUAL OR PARTY, AND IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
Refusal Of Service And Business Relations:
- Abhishek Graphics reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abuse, or harassment. Abhishek Graphics will terminate all support and business relations in instances of software piracy. This includes, but is not limited to “cracked”, “nulled”, or otherwise unlicensed versions of Abhishek Graphics scripts or plugins.
- If our product is found to be stolen, distributed without permission, illegally obtained, or if the users of this software are found to be breaching any of the terms herein, the Licensor has the unconditional right to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
- The Licensor, its management, or any of its employees, associates, or partners cannot be held liable for any damages that this Software may cause. As the Licensee and user of the Software, you agree to accept full liability for any damages, risk, and losses involved with or incurred by the use of the Software. THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE AND ALL ASSOCIATED MATERIALS AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED SOLELY ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OF FITNESS OR MERCHANT-ABILITY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED.
- Licensor shall not be responsible for, and shall not pay, any amount of incidental, consequential, or other indirect damages, whether based on lost revenue or otherwise, regardless of whether Licensor was advised of the possibility of such losses in advance. In no event shall Licensor’s liability hereunder exceed the number of license fees paid by Licensee, regardless of whether Licensee’s claim is based on contract, tort, strict liability, and product liability or otherwise. If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included. This license must be left completely intact when this software is used, or copied for approved multi-user use. The Licensor reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this license.